Friday, July 29, 2005

Entering the Blog World

Well here we go in to the wild world of blogging.

By the way here is my family:






With everyone having their own opinion on theology and those out there who think it impossible to actual know anything for certain I am probably stepping into a hornets nest but everyone else has so why not me.

In the days to come I hope to cover areas that I see being dealt with on line. Here are some places to go to see what others are thinking:

Pyromaniac
Camp on This
Founders Ministry
Desiring God Ministries
9 Marks Ministry

Those were some links I spend time at but here are some that cover the "N-Stuff" side of things:

Eurosport-Athletics (or Track and Field to the non-European)
Eurospot-Cycling
Track and Field News

So this was just to get my feet wet and now that they are damp we will have to see how this goes.

Grace and Peace,

Tony

No comments: