Saturday, November 19, 2011

Recommended Resources


Here are some great resources from Vision Forum.


You can get Rushdoony’s 3 volume set, The Institutes of Biblical Law for only $54.  While I have not read this entire set I have read parts of it and know others that have read more of it than I have and it is a great work.









With regards to an understanding of the law of God as it realtes to our lives today William Einwechter’s Walking in the Law of God is a must read.  I have read this and give it out as it concisely explains how we should view God’s law and our lives.









As far as seeing how law relates to life this is a great audio resource: The Best of the Witherspoon School of Law and Public Policy










If you would like to understand the topic of patriarchy from a biblical perspective Family Man, Family Leader  is a must have resource.  











If you would like a book that speaks on nutrition and health I highly recommend Health for Godly Generations.  My wife and daughter have read this, it is next on my list, and they thoroughly enjoyed and were edified by it.





I want to add that while I am a Vision Forum Affiliate and get a small percentage from the sales that go through the above links I recommend these books no matter where you buy them or what link you use. 



No comments: