Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Around the Web and Blogosphere (12/10/08)

I asked my wife to let me know what blogs and websites she frequents so I could provide some godly resources directed at women and the following are the sites she gave me. To tell the truth I have checked out many of these myself and highly recommend them.

Ah.. the Life
Amy’s Humble Musings
A Pondering Heart
Being Virtuous Women
Biblical Womanhood
Divine Calling
Generation Cedar
Girl Talk
Joyfully at Home
Ladies Against Feminism
Laine’s Letters
Living Sacrifice
Noble Womanhood
Passionate Homemaking
Prairie Muffin
Pursuing Titus 2
Randombling
Revive Our Hearts
Sisters with Standards
Tammy’s Recipes
Titus2Talk
Training Daughters Teaching Wives
Vaughnshire Farm (for both men & women)
Visionary Daughters
Your Sacred Calling

(I've added these to a new "Sisters in Christ Blogs" listing in the sidebar)

No comments: