Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Thoughts and Ideas on Future Posts

Thanks to a good friend in Tennessee who has done this on her site I thought I would ask if there are any questions, ideas or topics you would like covered on this blog. They can range from homeschooling to politics to theology or any number of other subjects. Just leave a comment on what you would like covered and I will work on writing some posts on those subjects.

Every subject in some manner deals with theology as it is our understanding about God that informs all we do. One cannot escape the fact that what we believe, or do not believe, about God will in the end drive what we believe about everything else. Thus my posts will seek to see whatever subject that is looked at from a biblical perspective and how it relates to our view of God.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Grace and Peace,
Tony

No comments: