Saturday, July 17, 2010

Discipling our Children

I thought I would repost the links to a series I did a little over a year ago on the discipling of our children and some of the questions I often hear with regards to sending ones children to the government schools. I speak of “discipling” with regards to schooling since that is the goal, or should be, of education; yes the government schools are seeking to disciple your children as well. Since the disciple will be like his teacher (Luke 6:40) this should be enough for Christian parents not to send their children to government schools but sadly it often is not.

Below are links to the nine articles:

1) Christian Homeschooling and Charter Schools
2) What is the purpose of Christian Education: Part 1 & Part 2
3) Should the Government be involved in the Education of our children
4) Why are we so easily swayed by the money & items offered by charter schools?
5) Should not my children be in the public school to be lights in a dark place?
6) Why do we need to meet man’s standards for education?
7) Why do we need relief or a respite from the presence of our children?
8) Isn't how we educate our children a preference?
9) What if my husband says he does not want to homeschool?

No comments: