Monday, January 19, 2009

Around the Web and Blogosphere (1/19/09)

Scott Head at These are the Generations of.... has added to my review of Scott Brown’s message “What is the Family Integrated Church.” I greatly appreciate Scott’s further building on my short review. I encourage you to read his first two installments on: Orthodoxy and Families Worship Together. I pray more is to come.


At Voddie Baucham’s blog he comments on Gene Robinson speaking at this weeks inauguration: Warren Vs. Robinson: Who Should Be Offended?


Elizabeth Botkin has written the second installment with regards to homeschooling: Christian Homeschooler Syndrome Part 2. Here is the link to Part 1


Here are links to C.S. Hayden’s 3 part review of the 2009 San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival (SAICFF):
Part 1 , Part 2, Part 3

As an aside we just watched The Widows Might, the Jubilee "Best of Festival" winner at the SAICFF, and it was very good.

No comments: