Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tennessee Day 11

Well we are back in Southern California and as I did not have time to post photos from our last full day in Tennessee I have put them below. We had dinner at the Vaughn’s whose blog, Vaughnshire Farm, I follow so it was sort of cool to see the farm we have seen online. The Vaughn’s are also one of the families in the Franklin Springs Family Media film Inherit the Land: Adventures on the Agrarian Journey. Below are some pictures of their farm. The first video below is of Annie, Nik and I milking a cow, unfortunately Donna was not there as Andrew was not feeling well. I can tell you if we were to do this for a business we would starve.

Annie, Nik and I attempting to Milk a Cow


The correct way to Milk a Cow


Some video of the Vaughn Farm (no audio for about first 1:20)


Pictures of the Vaughn Farm










No comments: